As the outbreak of COVID-19 has been developing worldwide, the Shadow Creek Ranch Maintenance Association (SCRMA) and Village Homeowners Association Board of Directors are continuing to monitor Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines as well as actions taken on national, state, and local levels to address the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. In an effort to slow the spread of COVID-19, SCR believes it is imperative to take the following actions at this time:
Meetings & Lifestyles
- All Village Association monthly board meetings, including the Village of Emerald Bay Member’s Annual Meeting are cancelled.
- Private clubhouse rentals: Any private rentals scheduled at the Emerald Bay Clubhouse through Friday, May 22nd can be canceled and refunded in full. Refunds must be requested at least three business days in advance of the rental date.
- All SCR pocket parks remain open, social distancing must be observed while playing.
- Tennis, sand volleyball and basketball courts will remain closed until further notice. The nets and goals will be removed from all courts.
- The Emerald Bay Lap Pool is scheduled to open for Swim at Your Own Risk beginning April 7th. SCRMA will reevaluate the dates in accordance with current guidelines and conditions by Friday, April 3rd
Residents Services and Association Administration
The SCR HOA Management Office is currently closed to all walk-in traffic. For the latest information available, please visit us online at www.shadowcreekranchhoa.com
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we are considering the rapidly changing circumstances as well as the safety and wellbeing of our members, staff, and their families.